martes, 18 de abril de 2017

Hi

For today, I'm going to tell why I chose odontology.

The thing is... I never though that I'm going to study odontology, when I was little I wanted to be a veterinary surgeon, but that idea died quickly. Then, in 7th grade I wanted to be a detective, but my parents said to me: "you need a good qualification to have a good rank". So, I though to be a medic, because I really like biology.
After many years later, in the last year of school, on august, I give up on medicine (beacuse my scores on tests of "PSU" were low, but not too much; however my tutor said: "you'll never going to be a medic with that score")
And I have a really problem to know what I have to study... Literally I give up on everything in the school, but I never miss a class. I was on classroom but not focus on it.
Well, after that (like a week) I found something that I really like it and cheer me up, that thing was animate. On youtube there is a really good animator, she inspired me to try it.
Resultado de imagen para jaiden animations
I tried to convice my parents to let me study animation, but in Chile, there's nothing of the industry of animation so they said no. But everyday I tried to do something to learn of animations (see a lot of it or advice, always in youtube :P )
Mostrando BQpesEE.png
When I got the results of "PSU" I was... sad, because I wanted to surprise everyone who said that I was a lost case. But my score was high, so with a lots of advice of my parents, I decided to study odontology

(but I have no intention of give up on animation)

2 comentarios:

  1. I know you will find some way to keep the animation in your life, have not you thought about leaving the country to study that? My brother had the same problem with the animation because there is no work camp here in Chile !! In any case, I still support the idea of the youtube channel !!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I thought about it, but I didn't know to where to go to study
      and... is your brother studing animation?

      Eliminar