martes, 11 de abril de 2017

Hellooooo
I really don't know what to do here, but it's a new experience. So, let's do it :D

Well... I was born in Concepcion, but my parents had to go to El Salvador for work, so with my brother, we grew up there. but only for 3 years.

Resultado de imagen para salvador chile

Then we went to live to Chuquicamata.

 Resultado de imagen para chuquicamata campamento

Chuquicamata was like a ghost town, many of the house were abandoned, but one school was open (only 1 year) and two kindergarten (one was part of the school and the other was part of the regiment). I was in the kindergarten of the regiment and I love it, I always was trying to escape from the playground and some soldiers were trying to catch me.

When we had to go down (to Calama) I already was in school (3th grade, if I'm not wrong).

Calama is... for me, a really ugly city, there's nothing to do there!!!!

Resultado de imagen para calama chile

There is a lot of stray dogs, so anyone can ride a bike peacefully. Even you can't go outside without see a stray dog.

But now, I study in Santiago. It's not bad, it could be like Calama (please no).

Well, my parents are really sweets, they are always try to know how we do in the university and they try to call us every day. My brother is kind, he is always try to do his best, he is intelligent and have an amazing memory.

My hobbies are draw and do some animations on computer. I think maybe I'll gonna publish my work on youtube... someday...

4 comentarios:

  1. Please, you need to create a Youtube Channel i will be your biggest fan hahahaha #Conilover.
    What do you prefer, El Salvador o Calama?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. animations on computer, that seems very interesting, is it hard?

    ResponderEliminar